Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sports Caffeine/Royal Reign/Pennant Publishing Update

To the four or five people that are possibly tuning in to my blog still, I’ve missed you lately. Ok, maybe it’s down to 1 or 2 now. It’s been a busy summer, chaotic actually, and I sorely miss writing a regular blog. But the fall sports season is upon us and I couldn’t be happier about that. Not only is there a lot more to write about during the football and basketball season, but also the really exciting news is I am ankle-deep into research for my next big project. I can’t say too much about it yet as some of the details are still being worked out, but I plan to have it completed by next fall, with a publish date of January 2012. It will either be a book of its own, or part of a bigger collection in conjunction with another organization. That’s the part I’m unsure about yet. Regardless, the next 12 months are going to be crazy busy to say the least, with lots of time at the library and in front of my computer. I can’t wait to tell you more, but until then—enjoy the rest of your summer…and bring on college football!

No comments:

Post a Comment